Just a quick morning update…
Despite chances of rain and a nasty day yesterday that tore up the beaches, I am getting out tonight. I’ve got more than a hunch it might be a good night. The tides aren’t perfect, but stripers will be cruising for clams and, if my sources are correct, some gator blues may have pushed into the bay.

The only problem is deciding where to go. I will let the wind decide.

RB Water Temp Chart from SDHDB

RB Water Temp Chart from SDHDB

Advertisements